1.31.2012

We Believe in Manicures

Your hands are one of the first things people notice about you. Having your nails done is an easy way to make yourself look polished... no pun intended, but glad it happened anyway. The glitterati girls are what you might call nail polish addicts...


I mean, the collection above belongs to me (Emily), and these are only the colors I used in the past 3ish months... I know that because they were on the front row of the shelf where I keep my lacquers. These colors are just the tip of the iceberg in my whole collection. Hi, my name is Emily and I'm a nail polish-aholic. If there's one activity Morgan and I love to partake in, it's a good mani/pedi. And a salon that serves mimosas while they pamper us? We call that the pefect BFF date.

I digress....

Luckily each season brings fabulous new color trends, and we can't wait to get our hands on these hues for Spring 2012...

Dior "Forget-Me-Not" // via
Chanel "June" // via 
OPI "Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh" // via
butter LONDON "Bossy Boots" // via
Deborah Lippmann "Daytripper" // via
YSL "Griff de Sable" // via
Deborah Lippmann "Naked" // via
YSL, from Edition 8 // via

And now we're itching to change our polish color... what do you guys think? Which ones are your faves?

xoxo,
Emily + Morgan

2 comments:

  1. LOVE 'June' and 'Bossy Boots'! Looks like such a fabulous choice for my caramel color skin... Thanks Glitterati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "June" would look fabbb on you, Hol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...